POSITION: SENIOR CONSULTANT
DATE FOR ENTRY: IMMEDIATE
SALARY LEVEL: 75,000-90,000 CAN$
Euroconsult is a leading market research and consulting firm in the satellite industry. The company is headquartered in Paris, with offices in Montreal, Washington D.C. and Tokyo. With over 500 customers in 50 countries, Euroconsult is recognized as a global leader in the satellite and space sector for business strategy support, market analysis and forecast, commercial due diligence, feasibility studies, policy assessment, and management services.
As Senior Consultant, you will be in charge of research and consulting activities regarding the space industry, with direct clients involving government agencies, private industry players and potentially investors. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- • Manage and contribute to consulting projects regarding space markets, industries and policies
- • Lead proposal development and contract negotiation
- • Support business development towards public and private organizations especially in Canada
- • Support the development of research reports published by the company
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- • Master degree or equivalent in business, economics, public policy or engineering
- • At least 5 years’ experience in a high tech sector covering functions of market intelligence, industrial analysis, business development, assessment of public programs or strategic planning. Experience in the space or aerospace sector will be an advantage.
- • Demonstrated experience in analyzing market and industry issues in support of corporate executives
- • Languages: Excellent English writing with proven track record. Knowledge of another language is an asset.
- • Personal skill sets: ability to work in an international and multicultural environment; ability to work in autonomy; team player; respect of corporate values; ability to work under time pressure; high commitment; ability to deliver highest quality results to colleagues and clients.
- • Must be able to live and work in Canada
Candidates must send CVs to email@example.com. Reference : 2016-102
Format of files sent must be as follows: “2016 102 – NAME – CV” (or type of document in place of CV as relevant)