POSITION: CONSULTANT, MARKET RESEARCH & CONSULTING
DATE FOR ENTRY: IMMEDIATE
Euroconsult is a leading market research and consulting firm in the satellite and space industries. The company is headquartered in Paris (France), with offices in Washington D.C., Montreal (Canada) and Tokyo (Japan). With more than 600 customers in over 50 countries, Euroconsult is recognized as a global leader in the satellite and space sector for business strategy support, market analysis and forecast, commercial due diligence, feasibility studies, policy assessment, and management services. Major clients include space agencies, satellite operators, manufacturers, technology start-ups and the finance community. This recruitment will be part of the company's growth strategy.
We are looking for a consultant to support market research and consulting activities. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- • Monitor business, market and financial trends in the telecom industry and the space sector, with specific expertise to be developed over time
- • Manage economic and industrial databases covering supply/demand metrics and forecast models
- • Support the development of research reports in satellite services and the space sector
- • Support consulting missions: Market analysis, forecasts, commercial due diligence, business strategy, government policy, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- • Bachelors or Masters degree in business, policy or economics (mandatory)
- • 2-3 years' experience in economic, strategic or financial analysis; experience in high tech, aerospace or telecom sectors (academic or professional) is desirable
- • Personal skill sets: Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment; ability to work autonomously; team player; respect of corporate values; ability to commit and deliver results to clients.
- • Languages: Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; knowledge of another language is an asset
- • Eligible to work in Canada
WHY JOIN EUROCONSULT
- • Direct exposure to consulting and research projects in a highly dynamic industry
- • International work environment
- • Growth potential and continuous learning opportunities
- • Competitive salary and benefits package
- • Retirement program participation (RRSP)
- • Annual vacation and sick day allotments
Candidates must send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference : 2017-202
Format of files sent must be as follows: “2017 202 – NAME – CV” (or type of document in place of CV as relevant)